Monday, April 21, 2014

Style challenge accepted. Bon Voyage America.

My fav roommate of all times taught me a lot of things.  Most importantly: how to dress for my body.  She took a frumpy gal from Ohio and taught me to dress.  Thank you.

Tonight I secretly wish I still had a closet full of ill fitting clothes.  Instead I have a closet full of flattering clothes.  Which is great in the US of A.  You know where it isn't great?  Rural India.

I leave tomorrow armed with 2 maxi dresses and a jumpsuit.  For 2 weeks in India....  That means I will be doing some shopping.  However, until I can shop I plan to wow you with my ability to style a thrift store jumpsuit in so many ways you question my hygiene.

Every style blogger has their own style if you will.  Here are the 5 items dictating my style:

1. I am going to be staying in a region thats temp is 115 degrees,
2. Sun burn, (check the pigment or lack there of)
3. Taking Lyme and malaria meds,
4. Said meds make me pass out in heat and more likely to burn, (as if I needed help with that)
5. I need to be covered ankles to elbows.

So dear readers, for the next 3 weeks, depending on access to internet I plan to regal you with my styling wonders!

Bon Voyage


No comments:

Post a Comment