Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Taj Mahal Picture Story



Driver: Oh you are not married?
S: Damn it how did I forget to put on my fake wedding ring! 'Oh I am I was just concerned about too much jewelry.' Said the girl wearing a giant pink and gold necklace. Smooth
Welcome. Interesting fact, this was created because a man's dying wife asked him to promise he would make something in her memory.  And people say I expect too much in a relationship?!




 The tour guide asked me to remove my hat after a line of people formed asking to take pictures with me.  Keep an eye on your Indian and Australian facebook friend's pages.  Its like Where's waldo of the purple hat!



Did you know you are not allowed to take paper into the Taj?  Not even beautiful 'Happy Birthday Mom' signs.  Happy Birthday Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment