Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What a difference a year makes

Remember those great magazines: 'Highlights'?  Personally I spent most of my time on the pictures where you had to find what was different.  In honor of that here is my own version.

Riden my Ohio double wide
Notre Dame and walking along the Seine


For all of you that struggle with social norms, this is one of few times you can say a woman has gained weight.  You are able to say this due to an illness.  

You're welcome, people everywhere.




What a difference a year makes.  As I sat in that wheelchair I knew I would get better.  But I didn't know when or how.  I saw my friends advancing in their careers, falling in love, buying homes, and traveling.  It felt like I was being held back.  For no reason.

To think that now the only thing holding me back is money is awesome.  And no that doesn't mean I plan to pay for a boyfriend.  Although the massage I got in India skirted the line.

Cheers to the possibilities this next year holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment