Monday, October 21, 2013

Crushing hurdles and hearts.

A few more yoga classes and those legs are going to once again be as high as the handle bars!

In junior high I tried a lot of sports to see which one stuck.  The genius who was our track and field coach put me in hurdles.  Yes, my legs make up the majority of my body, but as the man who mugged me knows all too well - I am not a runner.  Although, I never won, came in second, third, or even fourth at hurdles in junior high - I just kicked ass and won a major hurdle. I have made it two weeks post PICC line with out getting sick!

Not to brag, but I am about to brag.  I love riding my bike.  Saving the world and all.  And with that pesky PICC not dangling from my chest it was time to unleash the beast.  Don't be fooled by the picture I always wear a helmet.  But when your earthly possessions are in boxes in a barn finding said helmet takes some work.

To brag more, I started doing pilates, yoga, and power walking.  Only judge that last one after you try to keep up with my walking skills.  Oh and remember that bull shit that I shouldn't drink red wine?  Brag.  I drink now.  Bam.  And you know what else I do?  I go to weddings, put on a red silk dress, high heels, and dance like I actually have rhythm with amazing friends!

Last but not least I have fallen in love.  Mike Nugent my health, happiness, and love are all yours.  Call me.  WHO DEY!!!!! (for all of you that are lost - this is a sports reference)

Time for the next hurdle.  Job searching.  If you would like to help in this process Mike and I would be grateful.  After all, being the most amazing kicker ever won't last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment