Monday, June 10, 2013

A glimpse into the crazy

I made this gem of a video in April.  I was reminded of it yesterday.  My mom took me to get a second opinion.  The doctor was running through all of the symptoms for Lyme.  He asked if I was irritable.  My mother and I began to laugh hysterically.  Not helping the 'I promise I'm not crazy' case.

One of the most annoying things about Lyme is how irrational it makes me.  I do my best to hide it and keep the crazy on the inside.  But in case you need a laugh this Monday here is a glimpse into the crazy.





For some reason the video wouldn't uploaded.  I then became irrationally frustrated.  All told this blog has taken me 4 hours to get online.  As always, the irony isn't lost on me!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how this reminds about your opinion on advice... The fact that you should ever feel as though you're not absolutely loved is wrong. Though it may come sometimes, you know that you just want someone to tell you and that you most definitely are. All of the advice you need, you already have. All of the love you need, you already have and then some as far as I'm concerned!

    Keep fighting :]

    ReplyDelete