Friday, June 21, 2013

Ultimate dinner theatre

Some may refer to this mindset as vigilante justice.  Round these parts its just what ya do.

While eating dinner on the porch my parents and I saw a guy walk up the street.  This young man then began to scream widely and run into the street and oncoming traffic.  We all stood up, actually my parents did.  I sat in my chair.  Seeing and hearing someone experience a mental health episode made me feel like I was back in the big city.

My brother, his very pregnant wife, and my niece walk through the neighborhood each night.  I thought it pertinent to inform them of this man.  Simultaneously my father was lighting a cigarette and hopping into his truck to 'investigate'.  Very close behind him was my brother and his dog.  Apparently I wasn't warning my brother, but rather instigating.

The young man had taken to the woods.  But they were on his trail.

Apparently someone along the way did call the police.  Probably city folk who were passen through town.  The officer arrived as quickly as he left.  Not to fear an eye witness emerged at the pond! A mother said a socio-path had just ran by.  She clearly never completed my internship training where I stipulate that unless you have the credentials you are not allowed to 'diagnose' individuals.

They scoured the woods as the sun was setting.  Alas, the man was not found.

After further investigation the hypothesis is that this man lives in the neighborhood.  He has been sighted several times with big sticks fighting the air.

To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment