Saturday, May 18, 2013

Separate but not really equal

There should be a separate pharmacy for people with out children.

Similar to people who choose to have animals, I am happy for those of you who have children.  They deserve love.  They deserve food,  And they deserve not to die accidentally.   It is good that your medicine is a pain in the ass to open.  Your children are safe.  That is important.

I on the other hand don't have any little people in my home. Why should I have to water board my pill bottles to get the mother f*** open?  Pharmacies should have two types of bottles, one for those who procreate and one for those who do not.

Lets not be crazy, of course I will sign a waiver releasing the pharmacy from damages.  After all if you bring your kid to my apartment you have already taken a risk.

This is clearly just one more way that the government is trampling on my non-procreating rights.  I hope this post doesn't get my IRS records flagged.


No comments:

Post a Comment