Sunday, May 12, 2013

You know what happened to the last person who moved in with mom and dad

She died.

That is what my brother reminded me of the other day.  He was referring to my grandmother.  May she rest in peace.

We don't sugar coat things in my family.

I have now been home for almost a week.  The days have been rough.  Traveling made the past few days some of the most painful I have had.  What does that mean?  It takes about an hour for me to be able to move my fingers in the morning.  It feels as if an elephant is sitting on my chest and someone is taking an axe to my back.  I haven't felt my toes for days.  Headaches have made lights painful.  Night sweats have made sleeping impossible.

The boring list goes on an on.  BUT  I will pull through tonight because:

1. Season finale of SURVIVOR!

2. My entire family was together this weekend.  There is something about getting hugs and kisses from your nieces and nephew to lift a gals spirits.

3. Two kids ran down the street with guns right now is making me smile....ah small town liven!

No comments:

Post a Comment