Monday, August 19, 2013

I didn't buy shoes because I didn't want one of them to drop.

Forget antibiotics apparently all I needed was a theme song, my swag, and some shopping.  I should have known.

Saturday, was crazy.  I had motivation.  I had the desire to do something.  My headache was gone.  The muscle pain had diminished.  I put on a little bohemian dress that covered my PICC line.  I wore baby heels.  And my mom drove me to the cutest little town.  We browsed antique and vintage stores for 2 hours!

Granted I had to sit down several times for a rest, but no one knew I was sick.  I was just like everyone else enjoying their Saturday.

That same day I went to see The Butler. Saturday was the first day since April that I have been able to complete two activities in one day.


I figured that on Sunday I would crash.  I didn't.  I was able to go to brunch with my cousin.  Then sit for all of family dinner with out having to leave to lay down.

You don't talk about the possibility of a no hitter.  You think it but under no circumstances do you talk about it.  I am thinking a lot of things right now.  What I will talk about is this: I am eating everything in sight.  Type 2 diabetes style.  I haven't been without nausea since February.  Amazing how much I can eat when I'm not nauseous all day.  Yesterday I enjoyed food.  A few more days of this and my sick pants will finally be too tight and I can graduate back into normal pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment