Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Surgery is the root cause of sluttiness

As a woman approaching 30 the time had come to clear my wardrobe of items that are no long age appropriate.  Dresses that zip up the front, for example.

But no.  Surgery has made those items extremely necessary.  Rush Limbaugh I am talking to you.  It's not birth control causing women to be sluts it is surgery.

I am unable to lift my arm above my shoulder with out crying in pain.  It is very hard to get a shirt on with this limitation.  Welcome back to my wardrobe strapless dresses!

I may have a line coming out of my arm but there is no need for a tacky pole holding up my antibiotics.  I decided to use an infinity scarf!  Mobile yet fashionable antibiotics.

If it doesn't zip or button up.  If it isn't strapless.  Then you probably won't see me in it for a while.

For those of you that read this and don't know that I am sarcastic.  I am sarcastic.  Women get to wear what ever the hell they want.  Respect.

In other news.  I may be the luckiest person alive.  I am not able to safely drive yet.  Yesterday I had to go to SSDI to sign paperwork applying for disability.  I couldn't do this online because my mom and I have the same name.  Apparently, the social security office can't tell us apart.  I mean we only have different social security numbers and birth dates.  So hard.

My mom had to drive me to the office.  We weren't even a mile away when a woman pulled out right into our car.  For someone that has heart palpitations, chest pains, and anxiety from their disease this incident was awesome.  Everyone was fine.

If you want to come visit me and just be around me hoping that some of my luck will rub off on you I totally welcome you.


No comments:

Post a Comment