Friday, August 16, 2013

Katy Perry, helping to cure Lyme Disease

I've got the eye of the tiger...well in this case a Bengal.  Who Dey.  Roar.

Today I will dance through the fire because I finally slept through the night!  It took 5 pillows, 2 sleeping pills, and 3 pain pills, but girlfriend slept from 10:15pm to 9am!

I have made a friend who also has Lyme.  He told me he walks 2-3 miles a day.  Instantly I felt lazy. Challenge accepted. Its one thing when people sans Lyme work out - I can accept I can't do that.  But oh no....I can't be showed up by someone with my same disease :)

Yesterday I played my new theme song about 5 times.  Since that is how long it takes me to get clothes and shoes on.  Roar.  Then I strutted to that post office.  It wasn't 2 miles.  But it was the first time I was able to walk in 2 weeks.  I had to lay in bed the rest of the day, but it embodies my first few struts towards wellness.  And I'm going to go walk again right now.  #Olympics

No comments:

Post a Comment