Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Get bent

My doctor called yesterday.  He calls every two weeks to check on my symptoms.  Here is how the conversation went:

Doc: How have you been eating?
Me: I haven't had any Fing sugar in 31 days, 4 hours, 10 minutes.
Doc: Have you had any alcohol?
Me: Seriously, don't you think if I was drinking I would be nicer to you?

At least that is what I wanted to say..... damn filter ruins all of my fun.


I am not sure if I got a batch of defect needles or if I suddenly have abs of steel, but lately my needles get bent.  As in when sticking the needle into my stomach it bends.  This results in more bruising and pain.  Once again this is where sugar and alcohol would come in handy.

I am going to assume that not working out and laying around all day has given me abs of steel.





1 comment: