Tuesday, July 9, 2013

When I move far far away I want you to remember this moment

The dinning room table was surrounded.  My younger brothers first off spring was hurling food in every direction.  My older brothers little boy was shrieking like a pre-teen at a Bieber concert.  The stench of a dirty diaper was lingering in the air.

I leaned over to my sister-in-law, "When I move far far away I want you to remember this moment."

Each new medication brings out different symptoms/side effects.  Most notably is that loud noises make me want to off myself.  I love my nieces and nephews - really I do.  But children are loud.  Fact.

Lyme is a funny thing.  And by funny I mean flippen annoying.  I look fine - see picture above.  Don't all bridal showers end with the cops showing up?  Since I look fine if I don't constantly complain about the amount of pain I am in people assume I am better.  But the reality is that constantly telling people how awful I feel and how much pain I am in is a downer.  

Our dear friends son is getting married to a very lovely gal.  The bridal shower was hosted by my mom.  It was lovely.  But the simple act of attending left me in so much pain I was in bed till 6pm the next day.  Which would be par for the course if I could drink.  Bam!

I'm over it.  This week I am meeting with another new doctor.  Next week another doctor.  I may be sick, but I am a trained advocate and its time to raise some hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment